Altcoin Debit Card - 38 Cryptocurrencies Supported

Discussion in 'VeriMerchants' started by Janek, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Janek

Janek Janek VeriIncredible

2. souljah1h

souljah1h infinite potential Forum Staff

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

3. andreshemp

andreshemp Member

Has anybody tried this card? I'm thinking of trying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Vishera

Vishera @Vishera310 Forum Staff

I have not considering that I have a Shift card that's basically a BitCoin Debit card...

I've been living on BitCoin 100% the past 8 months or so, it's been easy as the price has seedily been increasing so I've lost nothing really.

I want to fade away from using that Shift card as much, and do more BitCoin to BitCoin transactions. (That's easy when you use Purse.io, you can spend BitCoin on basically anything on Amazon, at a 10% discount)

The use of these kind of cards I believe are pointless, because they will take said coin, and sell it for BitCoin, therefore is taking away from the VeriCoin economy (or just said coin)

Then again... it's creating volume so it could be a win win scenario.

If you decide to get this Debit card, please share your experiences here, or SteemIT or just somewhere where we could learn more about it.

5. Vishera

This card and it's services are different from what they were a year ago... I'm going to take another look into this...

6. Vishera

andreshemp likes this.
  7. Vishera

Not supported in the United States...

8. Janek

Janek Janek VeriIncredible

We have no influence on it.

9. Vishera

Maybe when something like this comes to the united states for alt coins, we will have influence on it.

Janek likes this.